Wednesday 2 February 2011

Healthy Eating

Bit of a contrast to my last couple of posts, but I do eat very healthily most of the time, having been following Slimming World plan for over a year now.

I love this site Slimming Eats, the young woman who publishes it is excellent and syns everything that she puts on the site. Plenty of ideas for healthy, different and exciting recipes (and photos). So if you're bored with your usual food and even if you're not following any particular healthy eating plan it's definitely worth a look.

Rather bizarrely (well I think so), there is a bloke who makes videos of himself making Slimming World recipes and publishes them on You Tube. Just type in Slimming World in the seach on You Tube and loads of videos come up for you to look at. One of the recipes I saw was for chicken cooked with Diet Coke, again sounds a bit odd, but I'm going to give it a try at the weekend, think it might be like a barbecue flavour or is that a bit optimistic?

No comments:

Post a Comment