Tuesday 13 April 2010

Sunshine

Good morning to you all!

Another bright, beautiful sunny day has dawned. The sun is up and my day is just about to begin. Had a great weigh in at Slimming World group last night losing another 2.5lbs. I like to stay to group or 'Image Therapy' as it's called, the other members inspire me and there was a member last night who has just reached target after losing an amazing 4st 10lbs! Fabulous and many, many congratulations and well done to her. I'm now convinced it is the exercise I've been doing over the last 5 weeks that is pushing me along. I've been going swimming four times a week since joining a gym and at the moment, I'm really enjoying it. I say at the moment, as I'm not usually a gym or exercise freak. I used to run and managed to get myself up to 3 miles, but being overweight when I first began running didn't do much for one of my knees and now it is nearly impossible for me to run because of the pain.

I'm always looking for new recipes and like to try new ways with food, so I will be trying to post some recipes that I find and also some photos of the prepared food (that'll be when I figure out how to do it)!!

Anyway, have a good day and I'll be back real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment