Tuesday 20 April 2010

Blogging

Hi All

Haven't been blogging much, had very busy weekend with one thing and another. I didn't even go to group last night, didn't feel motivated to go, although have still been really good with plan. I've been given a new recipe for chocolate Scan Bran cake. It's really nice, but I need to adjust the sweetener and the golden syrup content as it's a bit too sweet for me. To counteract the sweetness, I've been using quark as a topping which is really nice.

I completed by 13 mile half marathon bike ride on Sunday (Pedal it Pink) in aid of Breast Cancer Research, it was a lovely day. A lot of the riders made a lot of effort with there outfits/bikes, lots of pink about! It is such a great feeling as everybody was there for the same reason and have a really, really fabulous time. If you get the chance and there is one by your home, I would recommend taking part. They do three bike rides, a 5k (for adults and children), a 13 mile half marathon (women only) and a 26 mile marathon (women only).

I'm going to contact a geek friend to see if they can help with adding links to other sights into my blog as I still haven't had any success. Hopefully will get back soon.

It's a beautiful sunny morning here at the moment, so mood uplifted... have a good day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment