Tuesday 1 June 2010

Moon, stars and everything else astronomy ish!

Haven't seen any stars for a couple of nights as it has been really cloudy. Whilst on holiday, the moon was fabulous, they way it reflected on the sea was quite amazing. I would get up in the early hours of the morning, sit on the balcony and just stare mesmerised at the sky. The 'milky way' looked wonderful and magical with no light pollution in the middle of the atlantic ocean. I follow a great astrological group on Twitter (or could just be one bloke), they were called the Newbury Astronomy Society, but they've recently changed their name and I can't for the life of me remember what it is, I'll check and get back to you on that one. I've actually learned quite a bit since following them and they have some great information and links which again, I'll pass on soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment