Friday 7 May 2010

Hi to you all. Didn't do too bad this week at Slimming World group, another pound off! Haven't made any Scan Bran chocolate cake this week, although it is very nice, I just haven't had time. I've just been having the Scan Bran with a scraping of Nutella if I've felt like something a little sweet.

Lots of friends, family and colleagues have really been noticing the difference in my appearance this week, which has made me feel even better about myself. I must stress though, that I have not been doing this for anybody else, just me and just me alone. I love the plan it is the best thing I've ever found and I really do feel this is for life (not just for Christmas) ha, ha! One thing is very strange though and I can only assume it is a psychological phenomenon - when I look in the mirror, yes I do see a great difference in my appearance to how I used to look, but I still see an overweight me and when I think about how I actually feel, I mean really feel, I still feel huge. I know I have a way to go before I reach my own very personal target, perhaps then and only then will I feel thin on the inside. Speak to you all again soon. Have a great weekend and try and not stray!

No comments:

Post a Comment