Friday 28 May 2010

Good Morning!

Good morning everyone, it's sunny with a little cloud here today. I've not been blogging much as I've been on holiday and have been really busy since returning.

I only gained 2lb whilst I was away (a pound per week), so I was quite pleased when I went to group on Monday. Our leader Donna praised the fact that I took a pack of Scan Bran with me and I actually ate the whole pack, although not all at once I might add. I msut admit that the whole group found it hysterical that I did take them with me! I find it is one of those things that really seems to help with my weight loss. I had a yogurt each day and broke the Scan Bran into the yogurt, quite delicious really. Worth a try, it is always good to change things around a bit, particularly the Healthy Extras. I still haven't had any luck with the links, but my geeky friend has promised to help with that, so hopefully won't be too long now.

I need to sit down and plan my meals for the weekend and next week, will do that this evening. If I find any good recipes and I actually get around to making them, I'll post some photos (well at least I've managed that on my own)! It's a bank holiday this weekend, so should have loads of time to plan meals and shopping etc. So lets all hope for a little sunshine and enjoy the extra day off work! Back soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment