Sunday 13 March 2011







Here's some photos of the cupcakes I made the other week, again recipe from the Hummingbird Bakery cookbook. The Marshmallow cupcakes didn't seem to have enough frosting to coat the marshmallows, so if I made these again, I'd add a little more frosting or use less mini marshmallows. My daughter says these are her very favourite cupcake that I've made so far. The pic is a bit blurred really, but here is a pic of a single cupcake. I also made lots of others, some chocolate, some vanilla and some lemon flavour ones.
I've also been enjoying making some biscuits these particular ones are called 'Melting Moments' and the recipe came from a Mary Berry book. They really do melt in the mouth and once again the team in work seemed to enjoy them and my family definitely do like them, so they will become a regular in my repetoire.
Anyway, still haven't found out what the mega moon is but I'll be back with an update.














No comments:

Post a Comment